AARP’s Women and Money conference addresses the problems of women living longer but making less money, while often taking care of children and their parents.
Gerri Walsh, J.D., President of FINRA Investor Education Foundation, will give the keynote, “How Women Outshine Men at Investing”. Visit resource tables and take part in two of seven workshops, with topics that include:
- Recipe for Financial Freedom –Managing Credit, Debt, and a Spending Plan
- Smart Investing for Women
- Worksmart Workshop™ – Negotiating Salary and Benefits
- Understanding Social Security and Medicare
- Effective Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Strategies for Generating Income in Retirement and Non-traditional work
AAUW Honolulu will be presenting its Work Smart workshop to the participants of the upcoming AARP Women and Money conference, to be held in July.
WHEN: July 14, 2018, 8 am to noon
WHERE: Japanese Cultural Center, 2454 S Beretania St., Honolulu, HI 96826
Admission to the Women and Money conference: $5
Purchase tickets here.